Welcome to Potpourri Friday #25 where you will find a wonderful smorgasbord of creative projects, ideas and stories.
After yesterdays post, it seems a lot of us have the Winter doldrums. Besides the doldrums, I’ve been under the weather for a while and a contractor working in the neighborhood cut a main line so I was without electricity all day Tuesday into the evening and that was on top of an outage on Saturday. These are a few of the reasons I have not been posting or commenting a lot lately. But is is 80-degrees here today, the sun is shining and it gives me hope that soon we will be seeing some of these!
What a fabulous potpourri of ideas we had last week and these are but a few of the highlights!
Dream kitchen makeover by Eclectically Vintage. This before/after is a must see!
Kitchen Tour at Beaux R’eves
Sun Room Changes at Savvy Southern Style
Bath makeover by Town and Country Living
Chair Reupholstery by Pandora’s Craft Box
Quilt for a Cause by Marcia’s Crafty Sewing and Quilting
Log Moss Gardens by Hating Martha (It’s all about smoke and mirrors!)
Beach Shop Creations at Swede Dreamer
Ruffled Bedskirt Tablecloth at
If you were featured this week or any other week, please feel free to grab the “featured” button located on the sidebar.
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect or Linky Follower. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please, please turn off your Word Verification! Pretty Please!
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. I hope you will stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!